I am working on a new code base for this that should be easier to manage.
A .NET wrapper for the FFMPEG library, designed to be easy to use and as complete as possible!
Currently in very alpha stages. The following functionality is working:
- Decode of video frames (can save them as BMPs or whatever format GDI+ supports, returns a Bitmap)
- Decode of audio into PCM (which can then be saved into a WAV file)
- The release will build into a single assembly - no FFMPEG dlls or any other files! Everything is linked in.
The following are currently in the TODO list:
- Encoding support
- Some utilitiy classes to wrap WAV files.
- Weed out the memory leaks.
A official release has not been made yet.
A majority of the assembly is coded in C++/CLI to allow maximum interoperability betwen native and managed code. However, the public classes can be used in any .NET language.
None yet, but will be written soon. Check here: